Catholic Church was founded in 1907. The building was completed in 1915. A school, convent and rectory were added within a few years.
In the 1970's, facing diminsehd enrollment, Catholic Church merged its school with a variety of other local catholic schools.
Ultimately, however, after almost 100 years of service, this parish was to close its doors in 2001 and merge congregations with another local church.